Host An Event or Fundraiser:
Thank you so much for your interest in being a host or co-host for Representative Branham. Chelsey is very excited to have your support to win her re-election campaign for the House of Representatives in November 2020. Event can be scaled big or small, but the basics are pretty much the same for all events. Here's what you need to know:
- Each event will have a fundraising goal, and the host and co-host(s) will work with our finance team to come up with that goal and create an action plan to get there
- Events can be hosted in someone's home or in a public venue, and can be very simple (bottle of wine, pot of coffee, etc.) or as elaborate as you would like (dinner party, golf tournament, etc.).
- We suggest getting started at least 2-3 months before the event date, so there is time to plan and get invites out.
- Hosts are asked to give a donation personally or to friend-raise. This can be done with a one-time donation or with the setup of a monthly recurring contribution.
- Hosts will need to reach out to their network in whatever way is best (calls, emails, texts, etc.) to encourage them to attend and get involved. **If there are any individuals on your lists you think need a personal call from Chelsey, please let us know, as she will be doing call time leading up to the event.
- The main goal of the event is to create investment in Chelsey and her campaign, whether that is through monetary donations, showing up to volunteer, or helping her meet her constituents.
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! We will help you every step of the way, and work with you to create a successful event.
Contact us today to select a date and get started: [email protected]